User Agreement and Code of Conduct
USING THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES THE AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED IN THE USER AGREEMENT AND CODE OF CONDUCT (HEREINAFTER – AGREEMENT). IF USER DISAGREES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ONE SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
BY CREATING PERSONAL ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NO INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS SHALL USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF ANY CONSENT FROM PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN TO USE OUR WEBSITE.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE RESTRICTED BY LIMITED LEGAL CAPACITY AND IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE FROM JURISDICTION FROM WHICH IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO.
In this document:«Bid» means User’s offer for Dropgun to conclude the Deal of the sale or purchase the Items.
«Company» means Spectors Management Ltd, the legal entity registered under laws of the United Kingdom with registered number 9430317 at the registered address: 43 Bedford Street, Office 11, London, England, WC2E 9HA, phone number: +447930002176, email: [email protected], owning the Website.
«Deal» means sale or purchase of Items under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
«Items» mean virtual goods for use within the computer games listed in the section of “Inventory” of User’s account on the website: https://steamcommunity.com.
«Personal account» means Account maintained by the User for the purposes of using Dropgun under this Agreement.
«Services» mean services provided by Dropgun through the Website under this Agreement.
«User» means citizen of eighteen (18) years and above, who uses the Website.
«Website» means website situated in the Internet at www. dropgun.com, owned by the Company hereinafter referred to as «Website» and/or «Dropgun»).
- The Company has the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement on a unilateral basis and notifies Users of the implementation of the new terms and conditions by the placement of the new Agreement on the Website. The Company reserves the right to change the Terms anytime without prior notification. Users themselves are responsible for regularly reviewing the Agreement.
- Dropgun may, at its discretion and without giving a reason, block or delete the User’s Personal account.
- Dropgun in no way is affiliated with or endorsed by the Valve corporation, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Steam or any other trademarks of the Valve corporation.
- User agrees that he or she is responsible for all activities that occur on his or her Personal account or using the password by himself or herself or by other persons. If User believes that a third party has access to the password, one shall use the password regeneration feature of the Website to obtain a new password as soon as possible. In all circumstances, User agrees not to permit any third party to use or access the Personal account.
- Users are solely responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws and regulations related to their use of the Website, including, but not limited to, determining, reporting and accounting for any applicable taxes under relevant laws for any winnings that they receive from the Website. The Company is not responsible for and is under no obligation to calculate, collect, specify any taxes related to User’s use of the Website.
- Users shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or User’s violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Use of the Website
- The Company hereby also grants the User permission to use content of the Website, provided that User (1) uses it solely for personal, noncommercial use; (2) does not modify or sell content of the Website; and (3) does not reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content of the Website for any public or commercial purpose, including the use of the content on any other Website.
- Through its Services, the Company provides a platform to assist Users to find, compare, purchase, and sell Items. Dropgun receives a fee from Users for connecting them with each other; however, Dropgun does not provide or otherwise sell Items featured on the Website and, other than acting in its escrow capacity, Dropgun is not acting as an agent, broker, employee, or employer of any User.
- The Website acts only as an online marketplace, and is not and will not be a party to any agreement between Users regarding the purchase of any Items featured on the Website. Dropgun has no control over, and makes no representations, regarding any qualities or characteristics of Items. Dropgun does not warrant that any Items, prices, taxes, or descriptions are accurate, complete, or reliable.
- Dropgun allows Users to submit Bids to purchase/sell Items through the Website.
- The Deal could be executed only if the Personal account of the User credited with sufficient amount of funds (balance sufficiency).
- The User is entitled to cancel his/her Bid at any time before such Bid has been processed for the purposes of accomplishing the Deal.
- In case of purchase of Items, the Bid shall contain detailed specification of certain Items. Dropgun executes the Deal and notifies the User in the Personal account. Upon receiving notification, the User is entitled to accept the Deal and receive Items.
- In case of sale of the Items, the Bid shall contain detailed specification of the certain Items and its selling price. All other terms of the Deal are determined at the sole discretion of Dropgun.
- Based on Bids submitted by Users Dropgun places information under para 2.9. of the Agreement on the Website.
- Dropgun reserves the right to hold the items in case if there will be any kind of fraud or suspicious activity detected from the side of the User until the issue will be resolved.
- In case if User does not receive one or more items solely or together with other items duly received, one should immediately notify the support team of Dropgun at [email protected] Dropgun reserves the right to hold such items until duly investigating of the reason of such fail to deliver but not more than ten (10) working days. Dropgun shall not deliver the item if it violates the provisions of this Agreement and/or User’s action have signs of fraud.
- Under this Agreement, the User agrees to pay and is responsible for all applicable charges and fees for Services.
- All fees owed by the User to the third parties (including the Financial institution) are not covered by this Agreement.
- Fees that are specified in para 3.1 of the Agreement, may be reduced by Dropgun out of funds received to execute the Deal.
- The transfer of funds to Dropgun could be processed via:
- Bank transfer to Dropgun account or by payment intermediaries which have the contracts with Dropgun;
- Transfer of electronic money to the account of Dropgun;
- Transfer of other monetary units to Dropgun account of e-commerce payment services.
- Dropgun shall provide the withdrawal of the User’s items, within 3 (three) working days following request of the User submitted through the Website. Withdrawal of the User’s items is provided by transfer to the User’s working trade-url.
- Upon this Agreement, the User agrees that:
- User has read and agreed to the terms and conditions of service of the Payment Method he/she used while visiting Website;
- User agrees that the financial obligations of Dropgun to the User is executed by crediting the appropriate amount to the User's electronic means of payment in the payment service he/she used while visiting Website.
- For safety of funds deposited in Personal accounts of Users, Dropgun reserves the right to freeze funds on such accounts. The return of funds to the account is realized within ten (10) working days after Dropgun resolves such specific User’s issue that led to funds freezing.
- Everything on the Website shall be regarded “as is” without any express or implied representations or warranties of non-infringement, merchantability of the Website and its fitness for a particular purpose.
- Dropgun may remove or suspend at any time and without any prior warning the services provided to Users under this Agreement.
- Users always use the Website at their own risk.
- Dropgun disclaims any representation, warranties, guarantees and conditions that:
- Access to the Website, Website content and services will be uninterrupted and error-free at all times;
- Website, Website content and services will meet User’s expectations, will be satisfactory to User’s needs and requirements or will be uninterrupted and error-free;
- Any errors or defects in the Website, Website content and services will be corrected by Dropgun;
- Website, Website content and services will be permitted in any jurisdiction;
- Dropgun will continue to support any particular service or feature of the Website and Website content.
- The Company limits its liability in connection with the Website usage by the Users:
- Under no circumstances shall the Company or its officers, employees, or other representatives shall be liable to the User for any loss or damages of any kind that are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other losses or damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of business, use, data or other intangible damages), under any contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or other legal theory, howsoever caused, arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, the Material, or Items;
- The usage of, inability to use, or performance of the Website;
- Any action taken in connection with an investigation by Dropgun or law enforcement authorities regarding User’s usage of the Website;
- Any action taken in connection with copyright owners;
- Or any errors or omissions in the Website’s technical operation, even if foreseeable or even if Dropgun has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Company is not responsible for any damage to User’s computer, hardware, software, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction.
- Dropgun shall not be liable for any suspension or refusal to accept payments which Dropgun’s reasonably believes to be made fraudulently or without proper authorization.
- Dropgun shall not be liable for unforeseen circumstances preventing the proper performance despite any reasonable precautions taken by dropgun.com (power outages, fire, flood, theft, equipment breakdowns, hacking attacks, internal mechanical or systems failures as well as downtimes of the Website).
- If any author may have found infringing content on the Website, one should sent a DMCA Take Down
Notice or Copyright Infringement to Dropgun at [email protected],
and the notification should meet the following requirements:
- Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person);
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it;
- Author’s contact details: email address, telephone and address;
- A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- A statement by the Author, person who sends the takedown notice, that the information author send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that author is either the copyright owner or authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf.
- The Company limits its liability in connection with the Website usage by the Users:
- Links to Other Websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party Internet websites, resources, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or administered by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the contents of such third-party websites, materials, information or services. The access and use of such websites, materials, information or services are at User’s own risk.
- Dispute Resolution
- If a dispute, disagreement or claim arises out of the Agreement or related to its execution, termination or rescission of the Agreement both parties agree to try in good faith to settle any dispute, disagreement or claim through negotiation.
- If the claiming party is the Company, it sends a message with its claim to the User. The message in question shall contain the essentials of the claim and proofs supporting the claim.
- The party which has received the claim shall reply to the claiming party within 5 (five) working days upon the receipt of the claim.
- In absence of reply to the claim within 10 (ten) working days since the sending date, or if the Parties have failed to resolve the dispute, the claim shall be lodged with the appropriate court in the Company’s jurisdiction.
- Refund Policy
- Users should read the terms and conditions at https://dropgun.com/terms once again before using refund policy of Dropgun.
- If User exercised paragraph 8.1 of this Agreement and still has a claim, one should send a claim for refund within twenty four (24) hour from the moment of the disputed situation began at [email protected]
- Dropgun will review such claim within ten (10) days, carefully considering and investigating each case.
- Dropgun according to own conviction, taking into account the previous history of the User on the Website and depending on each individual case, can refund claimed amount to the User or refuse in such refund. Dropgun’s resolution is final.
- Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
- When User uses G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on the Website, responsibility over the purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to the User. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with Dropgun assistance, for payment and payment related customer support.
- The purchase of certain products may also require shoppers to agree to one or more End-User License Agreements (or "EULAs") that may include additional terms set by the product supplier rather than by Dropgun or G2A Pay services provider.
- User will be bound by any EULA that he or she agree to. Dropgun and/or entities that sell products on the website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. Dropgun and/or entities that sell products on the website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating user’s payment.
- Users are are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of their items resulting from charges imposed by their relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by their local customs officials or other regulatory body.
- For customer service inquiries or disputes, User may contact Dropgun by email at [email protected]
- Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
Posted on March 10th , 2017